Active in the field of shipping since 1989 and officially launching as a passenger line in 2002, Seajets operates the largest network of high speed vessels worldwide that covers more than 250 connections from Piraeus, Rafina and Crete for the islands of Cyclades.
Your fastest connection to the Aegean is indisputably Seajets. The Seajets timetables are announced as early as possible to benefit early tourist planning.
Our operation dates are also extended to expand the tourist season in search of the dreamy endless summer. We are eager to welcome you on board any of our ships, greet you with our warmest smile and introduce you to an unprecedented way of travelling.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Passengers must arrive at the port at least 45 minutes before departure. No refunds can be made in the event of a passenger arriving late.
2. Vehicles must arrive at the waiting area of embarkation at least 1 hour before departure and in any case at the time specified in the applicable Port Regulations.
3. TICKET CANCELLATION POLICY
The issued tickets can be cancelled in accordance with the following conditions:
- Up to 14 days before departure: 100% refund
- Up to 7 days before departure: 75% refund
- Up to 12 hours before departure: 50% refund
Cancel your ticket by presenting it to the travel agent that issued it. Cancellation through phone, fax or e-mail is not possible. The tickets can also be converted to open date tickets at least 24 hours before departure. Open date tickets can be replaced with specific date tickets for any route, subject to availability.
(The open date tickets are valid for one year, cannot be cancelled and their fare is non-refundable). To convert your ticket into an open date ticket, kindly present your ticket to the issuer, to any central agency or to Seajets’ main office.
No refunds are possible for cancellations made in less than 12 hours before departure.
4. In case of ticket loss, you must contact either Seajets or an affiliated travel agency at least one hour before departure by telephone (+30 210 4121001 or +30 210 4101480) or e-mail (email@example.com).
After informing Seajets, you should buy new tickets and state the loss in writing, including the lost ticket’s details (day and time of travel, itinerary, ticket number and new ticket number) as well as a photocopy of the new tickets. Following an audit conducted by the company and within 1 month from the day of submission of the request, provided that the lost ticket has not been used, the passenger may receive a free ticket the total value of which will amount to that of the lost ticket.
5. The company will not be held liable for delays in departures, deviation and not following the regular course due to unfavourable weather conditions or orders issued by the Ministry of Maritime Commerce and Port Authorities or force majeure and actions taken place to ensure the safety of passengers.
6. In case of a cancelled trip due to force majeure (e.g. cancelled departure due to bad weather conditions) the company refunds the full value of the ticket and only that.
7. Itineraries may be modified and such changes will be posted on the Seajets website (www.seajets.gr) under the reservations system.
8. In accordance with European Directive 98/41/EC, it is mandatory to register the names of all persons on board for every trip. For the purposes of registration, the tickets state the passenger’s name, sex (Male/Female), age (Adult/child/infant) as well as their contact details.
9. Please provide your travel agent with your phone number so you can be easily informed in case of a trip cancellation due to force majeure or schedule modifications.